kōtōgakkō (高等学校)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kōtōgakkō (高等学校)

Have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
volkner

volkner

outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) Empty
PostSubject: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:49 pm

*walks in with a small zanpakuto like blade at my side and a huge black scythe on my back*
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:59 pm

swings my scythe at a huge bolder and it slices right through it then i jump up and spin and slam my scythe head into it and it explodes*
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:25 pm

*a huge rock formation comes up infront of me and i swing my scythe into it and it explodes as well*........
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:20 am

*as thousands of fire clones come at me out of nowere i stand there with the scythe blade on the ground and the end of the long hilt on my right shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:22 am

Her timetable said weapons class, Darcy grabbed her huge buster sword and her twin gun set. she tied up her hair, she holstered her guns and walked out side.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:26 am

*as she walks out she sees the fire clones run at me then i stab my scythe into the ground and as the clone get near i swing around and around on the scythe then as im still spinning i yank the scythe out of the ground and stab into the nearest fire clone to make it explode and detonate the others as i jump into the others to avoid it and i land and return to my origional possision witht he scythe blade on the ground and the end of the hilt against my right shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 am

Darcy reached into her pocket, she pulled out her stop watch, starting it she started the targets, she shot one at a time, when she finished after 1 minute of shooting she grinned and blew the smoke away from her guns, she pulled her sword out and began to battle the goons created by her mind, she had created them so they gave her a challenge, they did, she destroyed them all but got incredibly annoyed at them winding her up.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:33 am

*thousands on electric clones and fire clones appear around her and attack*

(electric clones:clones that are made of electric and give off a big shock if touched by a hand to hand weapon best against them is a ranged weapon)

(fire clone:clones made of fire that cannot be destroyed by ranged weapons but are very weak against hand to hand weapons)

(together they create quite a shock O_O)
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:40 am

Darcy manipulated the moisture in the air and froze each electric clone, she picked up he sword and watched as it began to glow blue, she sliced each clone, one at a time and for effect she pan around and gave him the thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:41 am

heh
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:44 am

She grinned at him and put her sword back in its holder strapped to her back, she brought out her guns again and began to check her bullets
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:46 am

*a huge fire wave fires at her as i yell*try and stop that !!!!!!!!*disappears and in my place is a white wolf but she dont know im the wolf*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:48 am

Darcy disappeared in a shimmer of blue, she appeared up a tree and made it snow, she marvelled at her own work.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:51 am

*sits still a wolf as look at her*....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:52 am

She let her hair down and stopped the snow, she found it funny that everyone didn't know what was happening, thank god they didn't notice it was her.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:54 am

*the white wolf walks over to her and growls*....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:55 am

Darcy waved at him and smiled, she knew that was the blond boy.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:57 am

*the wolf looks at her then says*hey idiot*walks away*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:59 am

Darcy shrugged and put her guns away, "Im not the moron who tried to get the better of me" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:00 pm

heh id destroy u in battle.....*is infront of her again*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Darcy shrugged once again "I am here to learn, not mess around with you" she looked at him with crimson eyes.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:03 pm

*looks back with demonic blood red eyes that looked alittle strained adn grins and she sees very sharp and pointy teeth*heh
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Darcy bares her own fangs, she walks to the wolf and speaks into his ear "I am not here to fight, i am here trying to survive" she said looking at him "My kind is not welcome in most areas"
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 am

neither are half demons or full demon u know
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:22 am

"look im in enough trouble with the teachers as it is, apparently burning through the table accidently with acid is frowned upon" she said quite irritated by the teacher looking her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)   outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

outdoor weapons class(anyone even if u arnt in weapons class)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next