kōtōgakkō (高等学校)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kōtōgakkō (高等学校)

Have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for class to start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tori
Admin
Tori

Waiting for class to start Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:17 am

Tori had gotten at school early and class didnt start untill a few hours. She sat in the hall, bored to death. Nobody else semed to be there.
Back to top Go down
https://tsukubahigh.forumotion.com
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:33 am

*walks down the hall looking bored*....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Darcy stared at the class timetable, she had no idea where she was supposed to be. she ran her finger down the list and found her first class "Science, room.." she looked lost and looked down each end of the corridor, she had no idea where she should be.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:45 pm

*i spread my wings to strech them while no one is there*....*sees darcy*hi r u a new student......*has blond hair(like in my avi),and a blue jacket with golden metal circles ont he sleeves and but pants on*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Darcy froze in her shirt and skirt, she had been spoken to by someone, and whoever it was wasn't human. she turned around to see a blond boy looking at her, "Hiya, im Darcy, yes i'm new here and i have no idea where i am supposed to be"
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:36 pm

whats ur first class*my wings twitch as though im on guard*....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:30 am

"Science" she said looking back at the list.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 am

its down this hall and on the left the last room.....*starts walking tword science myself*...
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 am

"Uh huh thank you" she said walking to catch up with him.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:05 am

mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for class to start   Waiting for class to start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for class to start
Page 1 of 1