kōtōgakkō (高等学校)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kōtōgakkō (高等学校)

Have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Class{Read 1st post}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Battle Class{Read 1st post} Empty
PostSubject: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:27 pm

~Rules:
1.)If you have more than one ability/power;only the use of one per match is allowed
2.)No Killing;Spar Only
3.)Keep Cursing to a Minimum
4.)Try your best to RP good;it will affect a score~

Jason walks into Class,smiling,and looking at the claws he applied to his fingers."Sweetness!"
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 pm

*walks in with a zanpakuto like sword at my waist and a huge black scythe on my back*/.....
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Teacher:Both of you will enter the Dome..!Choose a background...and pick your Power/Ability you will be using in battle!!Only one power/ability allowed;no exceptions!!Do I make myself clear?

Me:Yes sir!
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:32 pm

yes......*walks in*

occ:can i choose O_O
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:34 pm

OOC:Only the Background and your One Ability/Power.....please use proper grammer;Punctuation,Commas,Apostraphe,etc.

Jason walked in the dome,it closing soon after.The Dome began to speak in a Computer-like voice.

Dome:What background is going to be used in this battle?
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

......isnt there a huge rundown sity background......
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:37 pm

Dome:Run down city background selected...!Please select the One power you will be using in the battle,by speaking it aloud.

Me:Shapeshifting!
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:39 pm

persona tansformation....
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Dome:Transformations selected for both fighters..!LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason watches as the background changes,his eyes covered in darkness."Shall we?"He says in a rather...demonic voice.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:45 pm

yea.*sighs my voice sounding angelic and demonic as my eyes become dragon eyes*
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:52 pm

He grins evily,charging at Volkner,his hands extended out,hoping to slash at Volkner with his claws.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:53 pm

*my black scyther appears in my right hand with the blade head resting on the ground and the bottom of the hilt resting on my shoulder and i sigh waiting*
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:49 am

He soon reaches Volkner,both Claws hitting him;one to disarm him of the Pysthe;the other to slash him.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:32 am

*my eyes burn with tension as i open my mouth before he reaches me and dragon fire bursts forth from my mouth and strait at him*(part of the persona transformation)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Class{Read 1st post}   Battle Class{Read 1st post} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Class{Read 1st post}
Page 1 of 1