kōtōgakkō (高等学校)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kōtōgakkō (高等学校)

Have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
volkner

volkner

science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) Empty
PostSubject: science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)   science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 pm

*walks in and sits down*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)   science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 am

Darcy tried to sneak right to a spare seat but was grabbed by the teacher and force to stand at the front of the class while the teacher introduced her, she stood and blushed as every face in the class focused their attention on her.

"This is Darcy Willows" the teacher said much to Darcy's embarrassment "She has just transferred here, so make her welcome"

Darcy could have hit her, but instead hurried to a spare seat at the back of the classroom, she sat down and sighed a sigh of relief
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)   science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:32 am

*grins noticeing that she was emmbarressed and chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)   science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:56 am

Darcy noticed that the blond boy was laughing at her and scowled in his direction. she took her chance and stuck her tongue out at him behind the teachers back.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)   science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:05 am

*grins then turns back around*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)   science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:08 am

She stuck her tongue out once more and grinned back, she took out her book and began to take notes.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)   science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:12 am

half an hour later the bell rings nad i disappear and were i was is a single pure black nad white feather*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)   science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:15 am

Darcy spent some time manipulating the acid on her desk to dance and swirl around, she noticed the feather. her eyes shone red and she took another tablet, she left the class room, letting her acid fall and melt through the desk, she smirked and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)   science class(even if u dont have this class come on in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

science class(even if u dont have this class come on in)
Page 1 of 1