kōtōgakkō (高等学校)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kōtōgakkō (高等学校)

Have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After school swimming

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

After school swimming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:52 pm

"I am not serious" she said pulling a funny face, she smiled and adjusted her skirt, she needed to tie her bootlaces as well. this kid was strange.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:54 pm

"I guess you're right..", he said emotionless while suddenly appearing behind her up against her butt.. This should of made her mad.. Loki saw entertainment in toying with people's emotions, a small grin came on his face.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Darcy frowned, this kid was way weird, playful though "do you mind" she said moving away from him, she could play as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:57 pm

"Mind what?", he said dully while moving his hand side to side like nothing was happening.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:58 pm

"Getting idea's" she said smiling, leaning up against the wall "I am not a toy" she said wagging her finger
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Loki slowly approached her. He was very close to her and into her personal space. "An who said you were a toy..?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:04 pm

"I can read minds" she said slowly, allowing him to take the information in "your's is open for me to see"
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:06 pm

"Then you misunderstood.. Darcy.", Loki bumped his forehead into her forehead. Leaving himself there this close to her face.. "So what are you?", he asked curiously in return..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm

"For me to know and you to find out" she laughed, looking into his eye's "Go on guess, if you get it right, i will give you a prize" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:09 pm

"Vampire.", he said without hesitation as he started to smile too because of the new game!
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Darcy smiled "Correct" she said, smiling "now what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:17 pm

"Chigami.", he simply said leaning in closer to her. The space between them almost completely gone.. "My prize..?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:18 pm

She kissed him "That" she said smiling, noticing the lack of space between them.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Loki kissed her back on her lips a bit rougher. "THanks..", he said with a small grin now closing the space between them..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Darcy was intrigued by Loki, he was strange but endearing at the same time. she returned his kiss "no problem"
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Now he was being amazed by what Darcy was pulling off. Loki slowly reached his hands down her hips and lower to her bottom thighs. "Mhm, what's on your mind I wonder..", he whispered to her..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 pm

She laughed and looked at him, she toyed with a strand of her own hair "I am not the one who cant keep their hands off" she said with a playful smile.

OoC: they have only just met o.o
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 pm

He snuggled her and kissed her neck. "Oh well, it can't be helped with someone as beautiful as you..", Loki insisted his comment and wanted her more..

OOC: I knows XD
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:33 pm

she kissed him back and returned the snuggle, this guy didn't seem to care about her being a vampire "Thank you loki" she said kindly "You are hot too"

OoC: whenever i roleplay with you, it always ends up going in that direction
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 pm

She really was there for him without troubles for a first time friend.. Loki kept kissing down her neck and stroked his hands amongst her legs and butt roughly.. "You're welcome.."

OOC: You're right! *gasp* I wonder why xD
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Darcy kissed him back, wondering why he was doing that out in the open "Loki, privacy" she said smiling.

OoC: probably because that subject is never far fro your mind
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

OOC: Maybe so o.o

He stpped and looked into her eyes.. "Privacy huh..?", he wondered why.. No one was here.. And in the open seems fun to him..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Darcy looked at him, she wondered why she hadn't walked away already, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him "Well what do you want"

OoC: you know it is.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:47 pm

OOC: Nyu I dun know Razz

He quickly kissed her deeply once more with some tongue.. "I want you..", he added on next after another deep kiss and small grinds on her.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:50 pm

She returned the kiss, she had to resist the urge to bite him "I can tell.." she said simply

OoC: it is, whenever i Rp with you this is what happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After school swimming
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kōtōgakkō (高等学校) :: School :: Swimming Pool-
Jump to: