kōtōgakkō (高等学校)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kōtōgakkō (高等学校)

Have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After school swimming

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

After school swimming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:38 pm

"No.. There is no reason for anything..", Loki said dully while resting his chin on her right shoulder..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 pm

"If you are bored then go do something" she said sensing the dullness in his voice
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:42 pm

"I want to be here with you tho.", Loki answered simply.. He didn't let his arms around her let go..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Darcy bowed her head, her hair fell over her face and she spoke quietly "Why though, why here with me?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 pm

"Because I've been watching you.. For a long time now.. I want to be here with you.", he whispered in her ear. Kissing her right cheek the next.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:46 pm

"Peeping tom, even in the shower" she said teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm

"Oh yeah.. Even there.", he said teasingly back her. Snuggling his nose onto her neck.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:51 pm

She smiled and acted shocked "Pervert" she laughed and turned around, so she could face him, she kissed him on the cheek "I have only just met you, yet i feel like i have known you my whole life"
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:55 pm

He kissed her lips deeply, not letting go. His arms wrapped themselves around her more tighter this time. Closing in the space between them. No more words..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Darcy wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, they were close
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Loki closed his eyes slowly. Making her lean back a bit more as he pushed into their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:53 am

Darcy was being leaned back as they kissed, she was worried, what if they accidently fell into the pool.

OoC: that was not a hint unless that was your plan all along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After school swimming
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kōtōgakkō (高等学校) :: School :: Swimming Pool-
Jump to: