kōtōgakkō (高等学校)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kōtōgakkō (高等学校)

Have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After school swimming

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

After school swimming Empty
PostSubject: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Darcy reached the swimming pool, she unwrapped the towel and stood in her bikini, looking at he casual ripples on the water surface. she dived straight in, loving the cool feeling on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:38 pm

Loki, a pale looking young guy sat on the bleachers and down at the pool at a short distance. He looked at Darcy swim within the cool waters of the pool. So he took out a sketch book and a pencil, he started to draw her. Loki wore gothic-like clothing which was very buzzard.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Darcy dived underneath the water and resurfaced, she climbed out of he pool and headed for the diving board. she stretched, laced her fingers together and flew and twirled through the air, landing another great dive, she swam lazily across the pond.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Without stop he kept sketching her on the surface of the pool as she is now. He sighed while making little small scribbling noises from where he was.. Bored out of his mind..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Darcy looked up and saw the kid drawing her. she swam to the edge of the pool and clambered out. she walked over to her seat and grabbed her towel. she then walked over to him and looked at his drawings "They are good" she said kindly
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:49 pm

"Thanks..", replied Loki while looking at the drawing itself.. Closing the sketch book right away he loked up at the nameless swimmer with a small smile of warmth too. "Well, thanks.", he said pleased from what he drew easily and calmly to kill time..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:51 pm

She started to dry her hair, "are you new here" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 pm

"Yeah, I come from France.", he said not really having a french accent but more of a soft smooth voice of a Japanese boy. Loki then began to twirl his fingers within his red highlights.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:56 pm

"Cool" she smiled, she got up and held out her hand "I'm Darcy, by the way"
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:58 pm

He shook her hand with his free one. "Loki.", he replies while staring at her face and eyes.. He really did stand out with his appeal x.x
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Darcy looked at him, he seemed cool, she sat down beside him "I draw too" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:05 pm

"Oh, that's awesome, show me what you got.", Loki insisted by offering her his pencil and sketch book. His smiled went away and his expressions seemed depressed yet he usually looks this way.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Somehow,a dog ended up in the pool;doing the doggy paddle.It got out of the water;looking at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Darcy looked down at the dog "Do you mind transforming back into a human please" she asked politely. Darcy began to draw, she drew Loki, she thought he made a great subject, she finished and showed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:13 pm

His eyes looked at the dog then back to her. With a few blinks he looked at his own self there.. He kept quiet and nods twice. "You have talents too..", he admits. He slowly sighed while trying to figure out why the dog is human?
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:20 pm

"thankyou" she smiled "shape shifter" she pointed out, "so what are you?" she asked rather bluntly
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Loki shrugged. "I forgot.", he admitted it not remembering now again becuase of Darcy.. "It doesn't matter either way.. Bleh.", now he was speaking carelessly..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:24 pm

"thats okay" she smiled, this kid seemed really weird but nice enough "so how do you like our school" she asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:26 pm

The dog jumped onto Loki's back;taking a Heroic Stance;acrched forward."ROOF!"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Darcy shook her head "Jason" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:37 pm

He poked her nose from boredom. "I dunno, I just came.", he told her.. Since he had been lost for a while and ended up coming here..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Darcy punched him on the arm, she was annoyed by him poking her on the nose, she stood up and grabbed her things. she went to the dressing rooms to get dressed and to dry her hair. when she came back out she shook her head "Dont poke me on the nose"
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Loki blinked constantly and poked he nose again when she came back.. Knowing she''d try to hurt him again.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Darcy just shook her head and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Loki Tokidoki

Loki Tokidoki

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:50 pm

"You're too serious..", he told her as she was walking away then again.. He really had no intentions to do anything right at this point.. At all.. Maybe a little perverted but nothing much else.. Strange kid indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After school swimming   After school swimming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After school swimming
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kōtōgakkō (高等学校) :: School :: Swimming Pool-
Jump to: