kōtōgakkō (高等学校)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kōtōgakkō (高等学校)

Have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DODGE BALL DAY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Jason walked into class,using his transformation abilities to quickly change for Gym,but turned into a sort of robot instead.He had a glass piece over his eye,able to let him lock on a target;his arms allowed to fire Dodge Balls like a Rocket Launcher."I'm ready for fun!"He shouted,launching A dodge ball at the first person to leave the Locker Room,having a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:17 pm

*ducks dodgeing it*too bad....
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:18 pm

"You bastard..."He fires them in every direction,knowing Volkner cannot dodge them all.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:19 pm

*ducks behind the bleachers and puts up a board of wood and blocks them all*...
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Volkner is poked from behind by a Freshmen holding a Dodge ball."Hehe."The littler girl giggled,Jason laughing."Thanks lil' one.."Jason said,grinning.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:22 pm

.....*fires a ball at jason and it travels at lightspped thanks to my demonic strength and hits him in the chest*.....
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Volkner's dodge ball is taken away because he was hit,meaning he's out of the game."BWAHAHA!!"He echos,laughing evily.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 pm

heh
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 pm

*grabs one and even though im out i hit him in the back making him fall on his face and grins*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Darcy walked into the hall, she had her hair tied up and was wearing her gym kit, she wished her gym top wasn't so tight around her chest. she dodged a ball and walked through the chaos calmly. she stood against the back wall waiting for someone to ask her to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DODGE BALL DAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DODGE BALL DAY!!!   DODGE BALL DAY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DODGE BALL DAY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kōtōgakkō (高等学校) :: School :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: