kōtōgakkō (高等学校)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kōtōgakkō (高等学校)

Have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
volkner

volkner

the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) Empty
PostSubject: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:29 pm

....*appears infront of them*...i have no wish to live anymore....demons of hell that i vanquished u can now come and get ur revenge*i stand their as the gates startglowing*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Darcy was walking along to the school, when a rift appeared in front of her. she was dragged in and fell to her knees in a hellish place, she saw Kobe being attacked

"where am i " she whispered
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

*just stands their as the gates open and i walk tword them as a voice tells her that the gates are the gates of hell they lead ony to hell*...
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Two arms grabbed Darcy from behind, her guns fell out of their pockets and fell to the floor, she struggled against the demons and kicked one in the shins "Kobe!" she screamed, a scaly hand clamped across her mouth as she struggled, she felt her neck being exposed, she clamped her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:49 pm

*i turn*good bye darcy....*my eyes are colorless like im being possesed and my voice sounds thousands of years old*.....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Darcy felt the fangs pierce her neck, the demon was going to kill her. she reached her mind out to kobe's kobe! please help me......*crying* please dont die
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:54 pm

*returns to normal**sees darcy*no!!!!*a bright gold and silver aura pulses around me nad the demons fall back and the one touching her died but she isnt affected*...........
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Darcy fell to her knees and began to cry, she hadn't felt so violated since when she was young. she clawed at her neck and sobbed "I hate.... this is why i should leave"
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:00 pm

.....*as soon as that is down i open the doors to hell and yell*im sick of living....come and take me then demons.....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Darcy picked up Audeya and Maiko and held them positioned at Volkner "Close the gates now"
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:03 pm

no.....*turns and walks intot he gates and they start to shut as demons pull at me eager to be the one to kill me*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Darcy felt an arm slide around her, her eyes turned purple as she became possesed, her hand was forced to bring audeya to her head "She will die" said the demon using her voice "Such a pretty little thing, but dont listen to her, why she will die along side of you" hissed the demon.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:10 pm

*looks at it and stops the door and walks out shruging off the demons*.....u touch her u filthy demon and i will send u back to hell*my aura flares againa nd he is thrown out of her and i apear before him*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Darcy fell to the floor, Audeya skidded across the floor as her hand dropped to the hot hard surface
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:18 pm

*ctaches her and disappears*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Darcy was still unconscious, still though Audeya an Maiko had appeared in her pockets as they disapeared.
Back to top Go down
volkner

volkner

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:25 pm

(look in hallways*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)   the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the gates of hell (outside of town in the mountains)
Page 1 of 1